Inside: Sweet Grandpa Birthday Quotes for Your Favorite Guy

There is no one like Grandpa! Grandfathers are one of a kind, that is for sure. They are there to share their life experiences with you and pass on invaluable wisdom, along with some funny does of humor and a whole lot of love.

Sometimes they like to spoil grandchildren, but that is just part of their "job"  as a grandparent.

If your grandpa made your childhood extra special, let him know on his birthday with these sweet and funny grandpa birthday quotes.

Happy Birthday Grandpa Quotes

Happy Birthday Grandpa Quotes

1. Real friends are hard to come by these days, which is why I am so fortunate to have found one of my best friends in you, my beloved grandpa. Happy birthday.

2. Every day I think about how life would be without a wonderful grandfather like you. Thank you for being such a wonderful person in my life. Happy birthday

3. Grandpa, I admire you for your selfless and loving heart. You have always put me first in your life, and that is why I want to be the first to wish you happiness on this special day of yours. I love you so much, grandpa. Happy birthday.

4. You are my shining star, and you shall always be, grandpa. I love you more than I can ever express in any language that exists or that is yet to exist. Have the most fabulous birthday ever.

5. There is no friendship as sweet as the one you and I share together, dear grandpa. You are the best. Have a wonderful birthday celebration today. I love you.

6. I promise to be always there for you just like you have always been for me. No one shall ever occupy the space you occupy in my heart, grandpa. Have a wonderful birthday.

7. Granddad, if you succeed in blowing all the oceans of candles on your cake, I am confident you won't need to exercise your lungs until next year this time. Happy birthday.

Birthday Message for Grandpa

8. Grandpa, it is noteworthy that you are one of the handfuls of people in my life whose birthdays I can remember without needing Facebook to remind me of it. Enjoy your Big Day to the max.

9. Don't worry about your new age, grandpa. At least today you are still younger than you are going to be on your next birthday. So grab your walking stick and let's party the night away.

Birthday Message for Grandpa

10. Dear grandpa, as you blow your candles, please wish to become a superhero so that I can play with you all day long and on vacations! Sending you lots of love and cheer.

11. Granddad, thank you for keeping mom and pa in check whenever they won't let me have my way. You are the best partner in crime a kid could ask for. Sending you lots of love.

12. Grandpa, this year, the candles on your cake will be too many for you to blow alone. You can hire me for a nominal fee to do this routine work for you. Have a great birthday!

13. Grandpa, you always had such a great sense of humor and made me feel so special. I hope you know how wonderful you are! Happy Birthday!

14. Happy Birthday to the best grandfather that ever walked the earth. I am so grateful you are part of my life.

Birthday Wishes for Grandpa

Share these sweet grandpa birthday quotes with your favorite guy on this birthday.

15. Today is your special day, Grandpa, and I want you to know that every day I spend with you is unique. Thank you and Happy Birthday.

16. To the best Grandpa: today is your birthday, and I hope it is filled with love and joy like you gave all of us through the years.

17. When I think about my childhood, visiting you was one of the best things. Thank you for being such a wonderful grandpa!

18. You are the most amazing Grandpa, and I hope your birthday is just as amazing! I love you, miss you, and hope to see you soon!

19. How beautiful it is to be able to say Happy Birthday to such a fantastic man. Grandpa, I hope you know how much you are loved and cherished.

20. Happy Birthday to my awesome grandpa! You mean the world to me and I hope you know how much I love you.

Birthday Quotes for Grandfather

21. There is a reason why grandpas are called GRAND. Thank you for all of the fun times, all of the wisdom, and love. Happy Birthday!

22. I hope when I reach your age that I am as kind, thoughtful, funny, and surprising as you are. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

23. Happy Birthday to my grandpa! I always looked so forward to going to visit you and spending time with you. May all your happy wishes come true!

Happy Birthday Quotes for Grandfather

24. Happy birthday to the man who always greeted us with a smile and made even rainy days fun. You are the best grandpa!

25. In your life, you have seen so much, and I always looked forward to all of your stories and the wisdom they held. Birthday Blessings, Grandpa!

26. When I am a grandpa, I want to be just like you. Thank you for being such a great example and for giving me something to aspire to. Happy Birthday!

27. I love you, grandpa! I hope you know how special you are to me and how I cherish all the happy memories you helped create. Happy Birthday!

28. Grandpas are a particular breed of people, and you were always there for me. I hope your birthday is full of joy and love.

29. I love you, grandpa! I hope you know how special you are to me and how I cherish all the happy memories you helped create. Happy Birthday!

Bday Wishes for Guys

30. On your birthday, I hope you get to do all you want to do. You are the best and deserve only the best, grandpa!

More Birthday Quotes to Share

If you like these grandpa birthday quotes, then check out a few more of our favorite ideas.

  • 70th Birthday Wishes – Choosing 70th birthday wishes is not as easy as it may look. Turning 70 is a major and, for some people, an emotionally tricky milestone to reach. Some soon-to-be 70-year-olds dread everything about turning 70, from the likelihood of more wrinkles on their face to the onslaught of new aches and pains that never seem to go away. Whether your 70-year-old birthday girl or boy sees the glass half empty or half full, you need to give him or her something to feel good about. That's we came up with these great 70th birthday quotes to celebrate this occasion with tender, loving care.
  • 80th Birthday Quotes – It is their 80th Birthday. It's just absolutely incredible to celebrate the birth of someone that has been on this earth for 80 years. They were born with the hope that instead of floundering they would flourish – and flourish they have. So grab one of these quotes and hold it near and dear to your heart as you celebrate your dear one turning 80 years old!
  • Funny 60th Birthday Quotes – Send a funny birthday wish and bring a smile to the birthday guy or gals face with these birthday quotes. Getting older can be a hard pill to swallow, but don't fret, creating a beautiful life with amazing people is all worth it in the end. Share how much you love, adore, and enjoy your 60th birthday friend with these funny 60th birthday quotes and show them just how special they are.

Grandpa Birthday Quotes